Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using GBTI services.
Users with access to our private repositories and may use and modify these assets for personal use.
Users may not republish code provided to members publicly or publish modified versions of these assets, publicly, without explicit permission from GBTI.
Additionally, GBTI private code bases cannot be commercialized or imported into other commercialized efforts without explicit permission from GBTI.
Access to the GBTI Developers Community is non-refundable once granted as well as any subscription or one time sale event. Due to the open source nature of our products, once assets are downloaded they are property belonging to the member under the terms of GBTI usage license and rights.
Upon enrollment, members will receive invitations to repositories on GitHub and an auto-generated invite link to our private Discord community that is good for one use. Once a membership is granted, access to repositories and communities will remain open for the duration of the subscription. Subscriptions can be cancelled any time using the link below:
Should you encounter an issue with oboarding, please contact us directly using our branded Twitter account.
GBTI does not include priority support as a membership benefit.
We do provide limited assistance through helpful documentation available in our asset README.MD files. In addition we foster a supportive environment for our members inside the private discord community.
GBTI offers development services through third-party outsourcing agencies, where you can receive free estimates for setup and enhancements not provided or scheduled by the internal GBTI developer team.
While enhancement requests will be considered, it is important to note that the implementation of updates, additions, and enhancements are not guaranteed.
You may cancel your subscription at any time using the email address you used to sign up at the following subscription management URL provided by the Stripe payment provider: https://billing.stripe.com/p/login/cN23cvdQF4b0eTC000.
In the case that something goes wrong with the onboarding process, please reach out to us through our Discord, if possible. If not possible, please use Twitter.
To become a member of the GBTI Private Community, please fill out the checkout form provided and include your GitHub username and Discord username so our automated systems can make sure you are onboarded correctly.
GBTI, as an entity, may nullify and change terms of service. GBTI reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any consumer of GBTI products or services. GBTI cannot be held liable for any damages or inconveniences caused to a user through the use of GBTI products. GBTI cannot be held responsible or liable to any damages or inconveniences experienced through engagement between GBTI members.
Code of Conduct
As a member of the GBTI community, we expect all members to conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner towards other members.
- Communication: GBTI members must communicate respectfully, avoid personal attacks, and show understanding towards differing opinions.
- Harassment: GBTI does not tolerate harassment of any kind. This includes but is not limited to, discrimination, racism, sexism, ableism, or any other form of discrimination.
- Confidentiality: All discussions that take place within the GBTI community are considered confidential and should not be shared outside of the community without prior consent. Screenshots and videos of conversations occurring inside private community spaces are not permitted for republishing or resharing without prior permission of all included parties including GBTI administration.
- Professionalism: Members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times when representing GBTI, whether it be online or in-person.
- Community: GBTI members are encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas to improve the community. Suggestions for improvement are welcomed and should be communicated in a constructive manner.
- Inclusivity and Manners: We value a diverse and inclusive community and expect our members to actively work towards making GBTI a welcoming space for everyone.
- Compliance with Policies: Members must comply with all policies set forth by GBTI. Any violations of policies may result in disciplinary action, including suspension or expulsion from the community.
Thanks for reading! We hope you found these TOS welcoming and we hope to see you on the other side.